History of our Council
"Sealy Council - Number 3313" was chartered on June 4, 1950, with 84 members from Sealy and the vicinity. Members were comprised from the area churches of Sts. Peter & Paul of Bellville, St. Mary's of Frydek, St. Bartholomew's of Katy, and Immaculate Conception of Sealy. (Bellville, Frydek, and Katy have since formed their own local councils.) At the time the Sealy Council was chartered, the Supreme Knight was John E. Swift, and the Supreme Secretary was Joseph F. Lamb. In 1953 after the death of its Chaplain, Father Arthur J. Crann, the Sealy Council's name was changed to "Father Crann Council No. 3313."
Charter members were: